Can only be done in person at Agency Land offices. Modifications include change of marital status, name, probates, and adding/deleting an individual to/from an approved lease. Original Approved Homesite Lease with proof of identification and all other legal documents will be required.
- $45.00 Money Order, for Filing Fees (Non-refundable)
- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Certificate of Navajo Indian Blood, must have enrollment number with the NN Census Office
- Marriage License, Divorce Documents, and/or Death Certificate
- Past unpaid Annual Fees (must be paid in full before any Modification can be done).
- All required compliance clearances need to be submitted; Certifited Survey plat, Cultural Resource Compliance, Biological Clearance and an Environmental Compliance Determination. If you don't have one of these clearacnes then Navajo Land Departemnt would have to request for the clearance before final approval.